Introductions for Trifecta
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? : JoeTwo. Or Doctor Two if I want to be pedantic. I was called that because I was the second Joe to come to work in our research group and I have come to embrace the name.
- Describe your writing style in three words. Anything that works!
- How long have you been writing online? Since July 2011. Though I did take four months off last year because I was writing my thesis.
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? I am a regular at picture it and write on Ermilia Blog. I try to do that every week.
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Proof read some more. I tend to throw it out as soon as I am finished with readers then commenting with all the stupid grammar mistakes. I consider that my editorial process.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? “Love writing. If it ever becomes a chore then stop doing it”
- Who is your favorite author? I love science fiction and am a big fan of the masters but I have recently started reading Iain M Banks who writes both Sci-Fi and regular thrillers. He has a way with stories.
- How do you make time to write? I usually sneak time between duties in work and I also keep the laptop on throughout the day on the weekend.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. Luminous. I figure I could have some fun with that one!
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. How much, which was written for a picture it and write back in November had more tears in the comment section than anything else I have written.
This is for Trifecta Check in